AA KENYA VEHICLE VALUATIONS
AA of Kenya pioneered Vehicle Valuation and Inspection in Kenya.
We offer Valuation and Inspection of all types of motor vehicles including tractors and prime movers.
When you want to purchase, sell, insure or use your vehicle as collateral come to AA of Kenya to know the value, the condition, roadworthiness and performance of the vehicle.
Valuation procedure includes thorough road test, detailed examination and a report giving you a stronger bargaining position if problems are detected.
Need more info?
With 28 branches spread across the country, AA is never far from you.
Valuation & Inspection services
- Bank Financing Valuation
- Pre-insurance valuation
- Full Mechanical Valuation
- Accident Assessment Valuation
- Trade-in Valuation
- Court surety Valuation
- Auction/ Liquidation Valuation
- Pre-thert Valuation
- Pre-fire Valuation
- Road Worthiness Valuation
- Salvage Valuation
- Road Worthiness Inspection
AA Kenya experts will Q & A
- what is the estimate value of the car?
- What is the mechanical condition of the car?
- Are there any major defects requiring expensive fixing?
- Are there signs of misuse or rough use?
- Does the car betray an accident history?
- Is the stated age and mileage genuine?
- Is the car clean with respect to markings such as its log book, registration plates, chassis
Fees above reflect current rates as posted.