The AA is renowned for carrying out driver assessments. Many candidates (drivers) are assessed by AA every month. The drivers are drawn from corporate organizations, Government parastatals/Ministries and private motorists.
After the assessment, the AA prepares a report of findings which indicates the areas of strengths and weaknesses for each driver. The client organization may chose to organize for remedial lessons for drivers who fail the test. The AA uses its purpose made vehicles to carry out the assessments.Need more info?
With 28 branches spread across the country, AA is never far from you.
- Basic car care
- Vehicle control while on the road
- Driving in traffic and road Manoeuvres
- Use of signals and observance of Road signs
- Approach to round abouts, junctions, and pedestrian crossing
- Knowledge of Highway code
- Attitude and Behaviour on road
- Defensive driving skills- alertness, anticipation etc
The assessment covers the following areas(and not limited to these areas)
Fees above reflect current rates as posted.