AA Insurance Brokers (AAIB) Ltd
The AA Insurance Brokers (AAIB) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary company of AA Kenya. The primary objective of the formation of the AAIB Ltd was to provide exemplary insurance services to AA Kenya members as an added benefit. With over 1500 annual policy holders the AAIB has been handling both the motor and Non Motor brokerage services for companies, corporations and the general public since 1990.
Through its subsidiary, AA Insurance Brokers Ltd, the AA negotiates very attractive premium rates for members, exclusively with reputable insurance companies. There is a broad variety of insurance products designed especially for AA members and AAIB can assist with any insurance concerns and follow up claims to avoid undue delays and inconveniences to its policy holders.
AAIB furthermore negotiates special rates on quotation request for the following products: theft, medical (individual and group), group and personal accident, workmen's compensation, employers liability, public liability, contractors all risks, group life assurance and all other classes of general insurance. AAIB is supported by the 25 Automobile Association of Kenya country wide branch network, positioning us uniquely more than any other intermediary in this market.
We invite you to fill out an Insurance Quote Request to get the best coverage in KenyaNeed more info?
With 28 branches spread across the country, AA is never far from you.
- Motor Insurances for Private & Commercial autos; Pick-ups, General Cartage, Taxis, Institutional Motor Cycles, Tour Vans and School Buses.
- Domestic & Commercial Property Insurance, Marine, Goods-ln Transit(GlT), Risk & Carriers Liability Insurance.
- All Risks Insurances.
- Fire, Industrial Fire, Burglary & Public Liability.
- Medical Insurance for organizations, SME's, Families, and Senior Citizens
- Money insurance including Cash in Transit & Fidelity Guarantee.
- Individual Personal Accident(lPA), Group Life, Group Personal Accident (GPA) & Pension Schemes.
- Professional Indemnity (PI) for; Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Quantity Surveyors(QS's) and Architects.
- Contractors All Risks (CAR)
- Crop and Livestock Insurances
- Liability Insurances e.g. WIBA, Directors & Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)
- Machinery Breakdown
- Machinery Breakdown Consequential Loss.
- Electronic Equipment